My Birth

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 20, 2012

Already been half-way to end the first step :)

Today already been 3days i leave PSIS. At PSIS,I can complete "solat lima waktu sehari" but why i cannot do it at home . WHY ???

I must change to the better Mohd Nadzrin B Md Tawil because i want to make my parent's happy with me . I want get good result for this first semester . PLEASE!!!!!!!!

I will try to change . You can do it !!!!!!!!! I know you can do it .

MOHD NADZRIN B MD TAWIL

  1. Leave all negative thing....
  2. Slowly sent all the negative things in your mind to the dustbin and never pick it up again....
  3. TRY IT AS YOU CAN .
I know you can do it !!!!!!!
:) :):)

_______________________________________________

Now is the mid-term breaks for all the POLITEKNIK student . Maybe for first semester student have many assignment to finish up but for other semester maybe doesn't have even one . haha :P
Assignment for my class DHK 1D :
  1. FOOD SERVICE AND SANITATION PORTFOLIO-INDIVIDUAL
  2. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE IN HOSPITALITY PORTFOLIO
  3. COMPUTER APPLICATION P
    ROPOSAL-GROUPING
  4. MARKETING PROJECT-GROUPING
WAHHHH!!!!!!! there are soooooo many works to finish up for this mid-term break . I hop
e i can do it slowly . :) :) :) :)

Here i want to share pictures of all my new friend at PSIS :



Without AC at PSIS our day will feel lonely
GS team(PALASTINE NIGHT)
<3

<3


<3





there are all my new friend at POLITEKNIK . :)

No comments: